Subject: [Leica] Canon 135 LTM at a wedding.
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:45:57 -0400

Peter writes:
maybe we are thinking of different Canon LTM 135s.  Mine is 440g,
which lighter than my Nokton 35.
The 135 LTM I refer to is the black, later version and I always felt
it to be a lightweight, slimline 135.
I guess that the one you refer to is the earlier one and I suppose it
is quite a bit heavier.
I've carried the 35 Nokton, the 50 'cron and the 135 LTM all day a few
times without any
weight problems.
Peter,
No, it's the same one. Mine is the late model black version. But 440
grams is just about a pound. When added to the weight of a solid M
camera, it makes a handful. I was comparing it to the weight of my
Olympus Zukio f3.5 135mm lens which tips the scale at 290g. I guess it
is all in the frame of reference. Too bad Olympus doesn't make a full
frame digital the size of the OM cameras.
Larry Z