Subject: [Leica] Iholga
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 17:16:09 -0400

I don't have an iHolga having just search engined it it may be a Fig Newton
in someone else's imagination but I do have an iRabiner.
Last night I had to fire off some papers to my business person my flatbed
scanner is not hooked up and the office copy places are not open at 3:33 AM.
I took of the kit zoom off my D40x and put on a 50mm 1.8 and popped up the
flash. Stuck the document on the floor and fired one off. Perfect first try.
I zoomed in and saw the writing clearly the fine print. So it was sharp. f8
and be there.
I have a new laptop now and it has a slot on the left for SD cards which I
never used I always use those things with the cord.
But I stuck the card right in there before I had time to think about it. Had
it in my computer in no time flat opened it and saved it as a jpeg at a nice
size and stuck it in an email.
Then I had to do this again after opening another letter.
Then again.
It helps when you only have one or two captures on a card.

I'm a walking  ever-loving 3D Xerox Fax machine on wheels now. For some
reason that slot on the side of my laptop puts me in touch with the business
world and personal I guess world like I'd never been before.
And the pop up flash. And auto this and auto that.

Mark William Rabiner