Subject: [Leica] Raising the bar - Mamiya DM22
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 23:14:39 -0400

> Looks like everyone selling 24x36mm cameras for $7K+ was just served:
>
> 22mp, Leaf 48x36mm sensor (so essentially FF 6x4.5), 12 stops DR, 16-
> bit files, $9.995K.  That's the price with lens.  You can bet that the
> street price will be lower.
>
> http://www.mamiya.com/dm22-and-dm28.html
>
> I was thinking about buying an M9 over the next few months.  But not
> so much now.  Think I might just keep the M8 for the "small" factor...
>
> Dante
>
> and since it's OT,
>
> NO ARCHIVE

How is it no archive when you are talking about an M9 and M8?

Do you have much Mamiya glass?  Leica M glass?
Me I have some nice Leica m glass. So and M9 looks better to me that the
Mamiya larger format.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Raising the bar - Mamiya DM22)