Subject: [Leica] Leica awareness
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 21:31:18 -0400

Rei Shinozuka wrote:
> I am at my kids School Halloween party and within 10 minutes 3
> strangers  have asked if I had the M9. "not yet" was my reply.  One
> even had one on order, to replace his D3. Never in 20 years have I
> experienced such brand awareness!   They are doing something right!
>
> -rei
I'm at PhotoExpo in NYC and have been stopped on the street and at the
Expo so many times by people recognizing my M9 and wanting to ask
questions about it!  With the M8s, I only got "Wow, that's an old
camera, isn't it!"  I mentioned it to the guys at the Leica booth and
they said, "Yes, we're back!"  It's exciting.

Tina
www.tinamanley.com