Subject: [Leica] M9 reporting f/stop in EXIF?
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:33:14 +0000

It's a calculated value, however it appears that it's currently being
calculated incorrectly. See this message on the LUF (you don't need to be a
member to see it)....

<http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/digital-post-processing-forum/103
207-lightroom-3-beta-released.html#post1093383>

It should be available for all lenses regardless of whether they're coded or
not.

Steve