Subject: [Leica] LCD Protector for M9
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 18:01:01 -0400

> Years?  Try months.....
>
> In computers, the product life cycle is measured in weeks/months.... Just
> as
> the new model is announced, the next model is ready to go to
> production.....
>
> Frank Filippone

New Slurs came out every year. Twice a year.
The M's stayed.
Other than tweaks in better performing electronic components the M9 is a
classic and I'm trying to imagine what they could do to justify a whole new
body; an M10 and I can't.
Can you?

What are they going to do to justify a Leica M10.
Laser beams?

Mark Nostradamus Rabiner