Subject: [Leica] Scotch and water?
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 13:39:28 -0500

Quoth the tedgrant at shaw.ca :

> Just the thought of it and the description is enough to make one throw-up
> their guts!!!!

I dunno; make it cream instead of milk and you're not far off from
Edradour Cream....

It's not bad, actually, though the alcohol content is abysmally low.
My sister gave me a bottle for Christmas a few years back.
(Admittedly, we haven't spoken since, but that's down to other
causes...)

--
R. Clayton McKee                            http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                                 rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                               voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                    cell number on request
The only guidebooks worth reading begin with the phrase
    "When you get to the end of the paved road, continue..."

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Scotch and water?)