Subject: [Leica] Ice cream
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 20:52:03 -0400

Lluis,
Thanks for your comments. I wish I were young enough to claim Emma as
my daughter. She is the youngest of four grand daughters. The oldest
one just graduated from college and is embarking on a career as a
marine biologist, a profession that pays even less than being a
journeyman photographer. The attractive lady feeding her the ice cream
is my daughter, Karen.
Larry Z

Hi Larry,

She's your daughter?, she's very nice!, I've enjoyed the set, I agree
on your favorite

thanks for sharing

Saludos
Lluis

- - - -
Enough of the adult bar scene. This is Emma's first visit to an ice
cream parlor.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Ice+cream+2.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Ice cream)
Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Ice cream)