Subject: [Leica] IMG: Leica wrist strap
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:20:23 -0700

Jim,

The original Konnermann finger straps were not "sewed".  They were
punched to
loop over the lug and were retained by a split ring.. The nylon webbing
has to be
heat sealed at the ends and at each hole.

The webbing CAN support an ox.  The Leica lug cannot!

Jerry

Message from jimlong5 at charter.net (Jim) ([Leica] IMG: Leica wrist strap)