Subject: [Leica] The Smoker
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:02:17 +0100

Hi Ted, mon ami

I've liked very much your fine sentence and description, yes, probably
judjung the impact, atmosphere... color makes better the work. I note
your fine sentence:

  "Real Photographers shoot colour when it's life like!"

Thank you very much!

Saludos,
Lluis

El 28/10/2009, a las 3:09, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>