Subject: [Leica] The Smoker
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:19:39 -0400

> Thank you Marc, this is the general opinion. Quoting Elliot Erwitt (I
> think) he said "I do what my customers want, not what I want"
>
> Amiti?s
> Lluis

For a commercial assignment sure. But have you ever seen a shot he'd done on
a commercial assignment? I sure haven't. He's really known for his personal
work. Self projects. Neither general motors nor the pope is paying him to
shoot the doggies.

Woof!

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] The Smoker ->Mark)