Subject: [Leica] Portra 400NC 35mm
From: bwdaly at gmail.com (brad daly)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 02:28:59 -0500

If any of you digiluggers happen to have a giant stock of Portra 400NC just
wasting away in your freezer, I'd be interested in taking it off your
hands.  I'd be willing to trade copies of my book, fine art prints (K3 inks
on Museo Silver Rag) (see the websites below in tthe .sig) or even fungible
currency.  I'm trying to build up a big stock for an upcoming trip to India.

Best,
Brad

--
brad daly