Subject: [Leica] Trackbacks on one of my web pages - is there a problem, or am I being paranoid?
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 15:30:30 -0000

"Steve Unsworth" <lug at steveunsworth.co.uk> wrote

> I've started to get a number of trackbacks on one of my web pages, none of
> the others pages have had them added. I'm a little suspicious because I
> had
> none until yesterday. Do I have anything to worry about? You can see them
> at
> the bottom of this page...
>
> <http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW_blog/?p=35#comments>

There's probably a mention of your photos and the URL in some dog magazine.
Try the newsracks at your local newsagents. Magazines like Kennel Club
Monthly, Cordon Bleu Cooking for Dogs, Dog Crimping Weekly, Doggie Style
Daily, Rich Bitch, ?tc., etc. should have something....

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow