Subject: [Leica] More w.Rolleiflex
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 19:41:05 -0500

Lluis,

These are superb, I enjoyed very much looking at them all.  I have a Rollei
that has been sitting on a shelf for about 15 years.  This inspired me to
look at the Canon G11, with the moveable screen that you can look down into,
like a Rollei.  I have the G10, but it is useable only with low ISO (the
native ISO 80).  There is always something new.

Ken