Subject: [Leica] More w.Rolleiflex
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 16:32:18 -0500

> Henri Cartier-Bresson said that if God intended us to use waist-level
> finders, He'd have given us eyes in our stomachs.
> As much as I love HCB's sense of form, I think he failed to understand
> the fun, excitement and sheerly surreptitious advantages
> of using the Rollie.

He said that any idiot could take a good picture with one it took real
talent to take one with a Leica. And I'm not sure if anyone knows what that
really means.
Also said it was too difficult to use a wide angle lens people using them
were show offs.
So I don't read much HCB I just stick to his pictures.

Mark William Rabiner