Subject: [Leica] Gallery doesn't handle scanned slides—HELP!
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 09:43:44 +0000

That is what one may have thought, but I have had problems with
pictures sent to friends which were jpgs converted from raw files and
reduced in size using photoshop. One of my friends, whose e-mail is at
the McLaren F1 team, has never been able to see them and their IT dept
have never been able to find why. I have not done this lately but I
seem to remember switching off interlacing in the conversion makes the
jpgs more universally viewable.
Frank D

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Gallery doesn't handle scanned slides?HELP!)
Message from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Gallery doesn't handle scanned slides—HELP!)