Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 01/11/2009: a friendship rekindled
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 19:25:51 +0100

This picture was taken at 4 in the morning on 1 November. The two
people depicted were friends back when we were teenagers 30 years
ago. The guy on the right was in my class in high school. He is now
an environmental scientist and a talented jazz musician. The guy on
the left is blind (from birth).  His hearing is phenomenal. When we
were young, he would play goalie in soccer and hear the ball come
towards him in the air. Later he became one of the most sought-after
piano tuners in Denmark. Unfortunately, still later, his life has
become marked by addiction and other problems, and he now sometimes
spends the night at a shelter for homeless people in which another
mutual friend is a volunteer. So on Saturday night (or rather, Sunday
morning), on the way home from our high school reunion, we stopped by
the shelter to allow the two former friends to be reunited:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#701004151_FUZid

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain