Subject: [Leica] Gallery doesn't handle scanned slides ?HELP!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 17:20:37 -0500

At 09:27 AM 11/2/2009, you wrote:

>No, this is a real problem in the Gallery software, triggered by
>some as-yet-undiscovered problem. Howard's jpeg file makes the
>Gallery software choke, but when I pull it out of the gallery
>computer by hand and look at it in Photoshop or Bridge, it's just
>fine. Something in it is causing some software library to choke. I'm
>going to keep pushing on it for a while to see if I can figure out
>what is causing it.

Uploading jpegs to some stock agencies, the jpegs have to be saved as
Baseline (Standard), not Baseline Optimized or Progressive.  I don't
know why but that's the only jpeg that will work.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Gallery doesn't handle scanned slides—HELP!)