Subject: [Leica] Why the mad rush to use Canon or Nikon bodies?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 19:01:51 -0600

Absolutely.  I still have all kinds of charts and DOF tables in my LF
backpacks.  With my friend, I just say that to irritate him, mainly.
Especially after he has taken 10 minutes to set up a shot and I say, oooh
that's nice, click, click, click, click.  But even here technology
intervenes.  He has been very successful in selling platinum contact prints,
and I gave him my Heidleberg LF scanner to make images for the web.  Of the
prints, that is.