Subject: [Leica] Hello from Pakistan
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 11:59:56 -0800

Hey Hugh,

Thanks for sending these shots--it's great to get a photographer's
glimpse of every day life in this very volatile and important country.
I like the morning street shot the best--very atmospheric.

Keep 'em coming and take care,

Craig

NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] Hello from Pakistan)