Subject: [Leica] IMG-Berlin
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 13:50:40 -0600

Steve, I think that there was a purpose of putting as much of the wall as
possible down the middle of streets, and as visible as they could. It was as
much a statement as a barrier.  In many places it was not a wall at all, but
just barbed wire fences.  Fater the fall, the German Government took down
what was in the way. They left some up as a symbol, and that which was not
in the way, just remains to crumble.

--
Regards,

Sonny