Subject: [Leica] PDN Reviews M9
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 20:58:03 -0800

Gene  offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] PDN Reviews M9
> He also said you had to search through the menu to find the correct iso
> speeds also with the M8, but this is a simple action with the set button
> and one other selection, not hard or time consuming at all in my
> opinion.<<<<<<<<<,

Well gee whiz eh? This guy is just another techie twit without true
experinece in "USING!!!!! "  a camera while giving his nickle and dime
opinions of a camera he obviously "NEVER REALLY WORKED WITH!"

The errors he has offered make him nul & void for any kind of opinion!
PERIOD!

Obviously he is nothing more than a twit!

cheers
Dr. ted  :-)

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] PDN Reviews M9)