Subject: [Leica] Child and bycicle
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 02:50:27 +0100

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/200910008.jpg.html

Rolleiflex TLR 6x6, TX 320 ISO

This image is minimimaly manipulated with Photoshop, I don't like very
much false the natural lights enhancing backlights and shadows lights,
IMHO this is not the natural and oringinal statement of photography
anf it alters the shape of the shadows and the highlights, I've just
do a slight manipulation on Lvels and Contrast on PS 7 Elements. What
do you think?.

Thanks for looking and for your c&c

Saludos cordiales
Lluis