Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flowers On A Wall
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 11:37:35 +0700

Thanks, Jim.  I'm just starting to 'sketch out' LUG Gallery albums and
given the amount of shutter pushing I've been doing I expect to be
finished by 2012.  You can see the early version(s) here but I am sure
there will be many changes.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/Bangkok2009/

--Bob

==On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols at lighttube.net>