Subject: [Leica] Image Help
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 23:10:26 +0500

Bob - I have admired your photos for a long time, thanks for the
opportunity to comment.  I prefer the first, it is brighter, and more
intense in that you are drawn more into the picture.  Secondly, the
alternative does not add to the composition, like more interesting
vistas to draw the eye along.

Hope this helps you.

Hugh

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] Image Help)