Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Safari
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 18:20:17 -0600

These are just great.  I especially liked the rhino and the rainbow.  And
the buzzards (it has special significance since I am a tax advisor).  And
the sleeping lion, 03518, sometimes evocative of our office.  I know an IRS
agent who looks just like 01901.  Enough personal association.  Assuming the
gender in L1007889 is female, it is my favorite (you never know these days).
What software are you using?  I use Silverfast and it seems to work fine.

Ken