Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Safari
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 20:53:07 -0500

At 07:58 PM 11/7/2009, you wrote:
>On my monitor, there is a lot of purple, especially around the mail
>Lion's mane.  I think (?!) my monitor is OK, have the slides shifted?
>(Lion's aren't really purple are they?)

You're right!  I was looking at his eyes and totally missed the
purple fringe.  Looks like I've got more work to do.  I'll have to go
back to the original scan and see if it's there.  That's why I love
to have extra eyes looking at my photos!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from bryanwi at bryanwi.com (Bryan Willman) ([Leica] IMGS: Safari)