Subject: [Leica] Anybody with an actual M9 have experience with largefast cards?
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 18:07:13 -0800

Actually, with the cards with such capacity and low prices, unless you
are out for many days, you can just take as many cards as you may need
and not worry about downloading until you get back. A bit risky in my
book but workable.

Other than shooting video, 64Gb card is overkilled. 2 8Gb cards are
plenty for one day of most shooting.

Last year when I traveled with a taiko group and shot their concert, I
kept having to download the 4 GB cards on to a portable hard drive
throughout the day. Now 1 1/2 years laters, I can wait until the end
of the day.

Shooting RAW of course. That goes without saying.