Subject: [Leica] Image Help
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 21:50:24 -0500

> I use LR2. Grad filter to darken edges. Too much in this instance. I'll
> dial
> it back.
> Thanks. Both you and Mark mentioned this as well as Geoff.
> I was trying to move the focus to the center, which I still want to do but
> bit less.
> Thanks very much for the help!
> Bob
>  Bob Adler
> Palo Alto, CA
> http://www.raflexions.com

The big difference between the CS4 or the 3 filter is the edges are your
crop edges. Not the pre cropped image edges. Which made it fairly
meaningless if you cropped  before with the CS3. You and have it be round
like a spot or hug the edges of your image; or move it in. I start out
completely un feathered so I get the shape I want. Then I soften till it
disappears. If it doesn't disappear I make it less.

Mark William Rabiner