Subject: [Leica] IMG: My Friend Sami Ullah
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 22:50:20 -0800

The B&W is a bit flat. May be adjust the level or contrast? Also,
because there is no color (to distract), it definitely draws attention
that the glass is in focus and the face is not/

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: My Friend Sami Ullah (follow up))