Subject: [Leica] Anybody with an actual M9 have experience with largefast cards?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:47:31 +1000

No Nathan, uncompressed DNG only. the M8 gives you 8 bit 10.3 mp which work
out at ~10MB as you say. The M9 14 bit 18mp files. You can opt for the
non-linear compression as used by the M8 if you wish.

--

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Anybody with an actual M9 have experience with large fast cards?)
Message from bryanwi at bryanwi.com (Bryan Willman) ([Leica] Anybody with an actual M9 have experience with largefast cards?)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Anybody with an actual M9 have experience with largefast cards?)