Subject: [Leica] Anybody with an actual M9 have experience with large fast cards?
From: thurmanphoto at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman)
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 14:19:40 +0430

I recently purchased a D3x.  The RAW 14-bit color depth files are large; 4GB
cards hold 77 files each (x 2 card slots).  I'll go with 16GB (I own one)
but don't really want any cards larger than that.  After the day is done, I
transfer the files to the computer as well as copy all to a Western Digital
500GB hard drive.  The drives are cheap enough that I probably should invest
in another as a "backup backup".

Wendy