Subject: [Leica] HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lluis !
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 14:26:42 +0100

Thank you Philippe, everyone of us can have a birthday every day, I
remember a sentence of HCB, (with a bad translation), "what I like on
the life is the espectacle that every day is develpped in front our
eyes".

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 07/11/2009, a las 21:25, <philippe.amard at sfr.fr> <philippe.amard at