Subject: [Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the unwashed masses
From: simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 17:52:01 +0100

used the canon telyt combo at the swimming pool with little light and had no
problems whatsoever.Find the 400/6.8 a joy to use with my MarkIII ISO 6400
at 10+frames a second can be nice with sports or kids and both.
this is from a year ago at iso 3200
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/animal/2008_06_22_35_1294jetcntrjr.JPG.html
took some a week ago when she passed her last swimming exam pics are similar
kids and water.
best simon