Subject: [Leica] OT: MAC question - Mail / Netscape / Thunderbird
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 16:21:22 -0500

At 04:17 PM 11/10/2009, you wrote:
>I have always used basic mail software; Eudora, and then Netscape,
>to read my mail on the PCsss.
>I am in the process of giving the Mac a chance for mail and find Mail a
>pain.
>Does any of you have experience with Thunderbird?
>I wouldn't want to download it to find it is even more tedious than Mail.
>Is it closer to Netscape?
>TIA for experienced reports.
>Philippe

I use Thunderbird on my netbook.  It is closer to Eudora than
Netscape.  I like it just fine.  I hate Netscape, by the way.  Eudora
is #1, Thunderbird #2, and Netscape #10 on my list.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] OT: MAC question - Mail / Netscape / Thunderbird)