Subject: [Leica] Powerpoint Scans rez and scanner
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:27:05 -0500

>> 2009-11-10-20:38:52 Ric Carter:
>>> that's only a word processor isn't it?
>>
>> Keynote?  Nope, it's like if Powerpoint looked good.
>>
>> http://www.apple.com/iwork/keynote/
>>

> I am an a Mac. My X is a PC.
>
> Mark William Rabiner

I did not know that Keynote was software.
I thought if he wanted to know if this was the first slideshow.

I also did not know that buzzword was software.

As I was wondering if "keynote" was some buzzword which applied to
everything or stuff I didn't know about.

we're looking for scanners. Hardware not Software.
The software is too soft.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Powerpoint Scans rez and scanner)
Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] Powerpoint Scans rez and scanner)