Subject: [Leica] Windows on a Mac...
From: photobynelsch at gmail.com (Bill Nelsch)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 20:21:20 -0700

An even better feature of Parallels 3, 4 or 5 is that you can run your
Windows programs simultaneously with your Mac ones using what they call
"coherence".  I can drag  a Word Perfect file on to my desktop, edit it in
WordPerfect (it's what real lawyers use - real old lawyers ;)  )  save it as
a pdf and view it with my Mac Acrobat reader.  There is no switching, the
programs just co-exist.

Bill in Denver