Subject: [Leica] OT: MAC question - Mail / Netscape / Thunderbird
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:28:19 +0000

I think most programmes are very much liking what you get used to. It seems
to me that all the things you wish to do are available in Mail but you need
to set it up the way you want it using preferences.
I  (have to) use Outlook on a pc and find it very inconvenient compared to
how I have Mail set up, and am unable to get the most convenient feature set
at all in Outlook, so can not get it the way I like it at all.
Frank D