Subject: [Leica] R lenses on Nikon - was "unwashed masses" M 9 reviewers
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:50:31 +0800

> Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 07:12:16 +0000
> From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses"
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
>
> The only R lens which I would -really- like to use on a Canon or
> Nikon is the 19mm, and it doesn't fit :-(
> Frank

Hi Frank,
The first version works fine - at least mine does on my D700, and the
second can be made to work if you are prepared to save a
bit of the rear cowling. Please see:

http://www.leitax.com/conversion/leica/Elmarit-19_current/index.html

I wouldn't want to undertake the operation but some might. How's about
you?

Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] R lenses on Nikon - was "unwashed masses" M 9 reviewers)