Subject: [Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses"
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:57:18 +0530

I use a 100 macro with a Leitax on Nikon bodies - the only one of Leica's
"R" lineup I wanted to use - and it works very well. It helps, of course,
that it is a macro lens, and the the conveniences you lose do not matter one
whit in normal macro use. I will keep my R6.2, like my Nikon F/F2/F3 bodies,
out of nostalgia, and because I do not feel like selling them at current
prices.
Cheers
Jayanand