Subject: [Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses"
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:52:00 -0500

> I have been shooting cropped since 2002. I have had FF available since
> March
> 2007. I use either according to what I am doing. My most used lens on my
> cropped camera is the 70-300 zoom, since I choose cropped for long shots.
> My
> most commonly used lens on the FF camera is 85mm. Now I have the M9 maybe
> it
> will be 90mm??? maybe 35mm, as per the most used lens on my M6.
> We will see. Wider than 35mm I do not use much.
> Frank

Frank you're in the minority it doesn't mean your wrong but it think most
people once they get a full frame body they never look back.
The cropped body just gathers dust in the whole pie of the pie chart of the
selected samples.
And I think the upgrade from a nikon D300 to a D3 is not the big jump an
upgrade that a Leica M8 to M9 is.

I'm feelin' good from my head to my shoes
Know where I'm goin' and I know what to do
I tidied up my point of view
I got a new attitude
I'm in control, my worries are few

That's the Leica M9.