Subject: [Leica] IMG: Homage a la Jim Shulman
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:32:19 +0100

Some people may be right when they say an I-phone is lighter than a D3
and zoom lens, poor chap.

As to the Shulman homage, you are most probably spot on - an external
look on common folk practices with a careful composition and caption
inside - the whole series of ingredients is there euh, was it film?
;-)
Jim what do you say?

Excellent shot.
Thank you for reposting the URL Bob, it would have been a pity to miss
this due homage.
Best from Metz
Philippe