Subject: [Leica] mo dogwood berries for ted to see
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:02:54 -0600

 Mark Rabiner  wrote about dogwoods:

(Mark)  Do dogs like them?

When  I moved back  to Natchitoches,  I remembered  dogwoods bloomed
profusely around this little town.   I planted one in my yard, and my Lab
Puppy decided to tear it in half.

Still, it lived.  Later, a branch fell off a tree and smashed it.

Still, it lived.  It lives today, after nearly 20 years.

http://www.sonc.com/dogwood05.htm

(Mark) Where do the dogs come in?

English dogwood berries were used ina concoction to wash dogs to cure
mange.  I don't think it works with American Dogwood berries, which are good
for feeding birds.
http://www.sonc.com/mo_dogwood_berries.htm

(Mark) Will there be video?

If Leica includes video in the M10, and I buy one.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com