Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Berlin Wall, II
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 00:23:40 +0000

I've only been to Berlin a couple of times over the last couple of years.
Each time I've been to the city I've loved the place. My only regret is that
when the wall came down I didn't get on a plane there and take some snaps.

Based on by brief stays, I have to say that I find the old east Berlin far
more enjoyable than the rather staid west.

Steve