Subject: [Leica] S2 test
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 02:28:36 -0500

> from what i have read, this is not a low light type camera. it is mainly a
> studio camera
>
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 5:09 PM, slobodan Dimitrov
> <s.dimitrov at charter.net>wrote:
>
>> The low light images are not very impressive.
>> http://www.dpreview.com/news/0911/09111203leicas2gallery.asp
>> S.d.

Well the landscape photogs are using larger format digital backs like
gangbusters and you'd think you would have heard if there was a problem when
on the tripod they were doing night shots or low light shots or  a dark
church inside.  My gut tells me these guys are doing this all the time.
Twice before breakfast when they wake up at 5 AM!

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] S2 test)