Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF M9
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:13:26 -0600

in L45, the flowers look right to me, and the whites of the fence and blacks
of the tires (tyres).  Does the top of the house have a light purple color
(colour)?   Not too sure about the car, the tail-lights look right, but
something about the red doesn't  look right.  Maybe it is just too prominent
in the shot, given the low light.  Like the flower shots, though

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com