Subject: [Leica] New BW Gallery: Fish & Chips, Long-legged Girls, Beer, Samba Music and Nosy People
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:13:24 -0500

At 09:48 AM 11/13/2009, you wrote:
>The main subjects are as in the subject line. I suppose you could
>call it street photography - for me, that's another way of saying
>shooting snapshots while walking around town :-)
>
>Douglas

I like the sensibly dressed woman looking at the two nearly naked
girls in the fish and chips line.  What was the temperature that
day?  It seems like they would be freezing!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] New BW Gallery: Fish & Chips, Long-legged Girls, Beer, Samba Music and Nosy People)