Subject: [Leica] IMG: Airplanes - relatives of the Vulcan
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:24:53 -0600

Larry,

I well recall when we tested various versions of the B-70 engine/inlet
system in the Arnold Center 16-ft Supersonic Propulsion Wind Tunnel.  It,
and similar tests of the F-111 engine/inlet system, were probably some of
the most complex wind tunnel tests ever accomplished, both in hardware, and
in operational challenges to the facilities.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA