Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF M9
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 07:24:54 +1000

Indeed! Well I was astounded that all of the initial reaction was about the
colour balance in that one shot.
I thought that some people might have been interested that these M9
shots were made in low light at high ISOs and of course are pretty tropical
lush subjects.
I took them all down. I have 50 or so that I shot inside after that under
mixed stage lighting. Guess I won't be posting them anytime soon.
I'll go hide again for a while.