Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF M9
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 20:32:33 -0600

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 8:18 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
wrote:

> I think color issues arise when you have a general over saturation.
> Then you're going to find casts in every element of the image.
> Just taking down the saturation often results in very little additional
> tweaking. The colors really not all that off.  They are just too much.

Yeah, George jumps on me from time to time for what he calls strange color
casts on some of my pictures.  I  go around to all of my monitors and I
can't see it.

Reminds me of onc when I was in television, and we were doing post
production on a beer commercial.  Of course there were at least ten monitors
playing the image in the control room.

The client asks, "Which monitor has the right color?"

The director turns, waves his hand across the array and asks, "Which one do
you like?"

--
Regards,

Sonny